Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Google recently added a new "Forms" feature to Spreadsheets which allows invitees to complete form questions that are then collected as responses in a spreadsheet for easy analysis. I have created a survey about using Google Apps in the classroom to solicit feedback from my students. The results are in but I still need to do the analysis.

I have used another survey tool called Survey Monkey which has many features not available in the Forms version of Spreadsheets. I took some of the questions from a previous usability survey for my class and added several that were more pertinent for Google Apps and created the Forms version. For the purpose of a survey, Survey Monkey provides easier analysis; for the ease of use, Forms was much easier to produce and distribute.

No comments: